Category: Everything Else
I’ve found roommates, bicycles and even a kitten on Craigslist. But a free classifieds site as popular as this one also means every now and then you run across ads that are pretty funny. From rants to raves, from the clever to the just plain absurd, users flag the funniest postings as the “Best of Craigslist.”
Below I’ve put together 11 funny Craigslist ads I’ve recently come across.
Will the intended recipients ever happen to see these letters? Probably not. These are for cathartic purposes only.
1. Cordial Disregards
2. “Do you have the new Vernal-Equinox Special Welcome-Fest?”
3. An End to Half and Half Thievery
There’s a section on Craigslist called “Barter,” for those who’d like to exchange goods or services for other goods or services instead of money. As you’ll see, some posters have an interesting take on what constitutes a fair trade.
4. “Please Normal Guys Only”
5. “I won’t ship her to a foreign country for a cashier check, so don’t try that one again.”
6. As a matter of fact, I do need a new pack of crayons.
FREE TO A GOOD HOME
Because they feel guilty throwing it in the garbage.
7. “You must remove.”
8. “Either that or MC Hammer owes me a bunch of rent money”
9. “They were abandoned in my yard, alone and scared.”
10. “You have to promise to abuse this rug.”
11.”This is a non-paid internship”
On Craigslist, there really is something for everyone. What’s the funniest ad you’ve ever seen on Craigslist? Share them in the comments below.